Your shopping cart is empty!
- Stock orders are dispatched the same day as receipt up until 5pm. Delivery is usually by courier, priced at a flat rate regardless of quantities. FREE carriage to UK mainland is available for all standard sized items on orders over £49.00 inclusive of VAT but can be upgraded to express service at checkout.
Delivery upgrades for standard sized products (excludes oversized columns) are available at the following rates / areas:
- Any damages, errors or shortages requiring a replacement should be notified within 3 days of receipt of order with evidence by emailing email@example.com. Replacements can only be sent upon completion of a parcel force claim which may include collecting of the goods AND original packaging, and completion of a parcelforce questionnaire.
- Goods damaged in transit can only be replaced if signed for as 'Damaged'.
- Goods that are in a resalable condition can be returned for within 14 days of receipt for a refund reduced by any delivery charges. It is the customers responsibility to ensure prompt delivery, and recommended that the relevant proofs and/or insurances are taken prior to returning goods.
- Prior to returning any items, customers must ensure to contact us for a 'RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER' & confirmation or returns address. Failure to do so may result in delayed/failure to refund. Please ensure any returns include a complete Returns Authorisation form.
DELIVERIES OF OVERSIZED ITEMS SUCH AS 2m/2.5m Lengths & LIGHTING COLUMNS MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE DELIVERY.
OVERSIZED ITEMS SUCH AS LIGHTING COLUMNS ARE BY SPECIAL COURIER AND WILL BE BOOKED IN PRIOR TO DELIVERY - FREE DELIVERY COVERS WALES & MAINLAND ENGLAND - FOR SCOTLAND PLEASE CHECK PRIOR TO DELIVERY. PLEASE NOTE ONCE DELIVERY IS BOOKED IN, ANY UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY ATTEMPTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A RE-DELIVERY CHARGE of £85.00 EX VAT. PLEASE NOTE OVERSIZED ITEMS ARE NON RETURNABLE.
Please note - B2B - business to business transactions are EXEMPT from the Consumer Contracts (formerly distance selling) - and hence business customers may be subject to restocking charges. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return delivery fees.